
I want to take a minute and talk about how thankful I am for having such a great husband.
Kendell is far from perfect and has many flaws. Sometimes he drives my insane. I have been more mad at him than anyone else in my life. But that is what happens when you are together for so long!
Kendell works extremely hard, for me and for us and someday he will for our children.
He has a very good work ethic and I know no matter what he will always find a way to make a living and take care of me and our kids.
Kendell is laid back and knows how to make me feel relaxed. I am a naturally high stressed person. I have to work very hard to relax and stop worrying. But when I am around him I stop worrying so much, and can sit down and relax. I love being able to just sit with him and watch a movie or read a book or have dinner together so relaxed and worry free.
Kendell strives to be a better person. Even though he has many flaws and some of the things he does drive me crazy, he tries to be the best person he can, for God, for me, and for himself.
Kendell loves me, inside and out. When I am having a bad day and I don't like what I see in the mirror ( I have a lot of those days ) Kendell tells me I'm beautiful and that I am just right, not fat not skinny. Just right. He makes me feel beautiful no matter how bad my day is. He picks me up and holds me tight and kisses me and gives me this look like he can't believe how I could think bad things about my body and that truly makes me feel better.
Kendell gives his honest opinion, sometimes a unwanted opinion but I always realize after he gives it that I needed it. He has some very good advice and always opens my eyes to new ideas or the right decision. I don't always think straight and sometimes can't make decisions for myself and he always helps me with that whether he realizes it or not.
Bottom line is, Kendell isn't perfect but he is perfect for me and I am so thankful for him. I love you Kendell Kilgore.
He told Todd before y'all were married, that he couldn't believe a girl as beautiful as you was interested in him, and the he couldn't believe after he got here, that you still wanted him. He thinks you are the most beautiful female he has ever seen.
ReplyDelete