Stole this from my friend Tawny ahahaha.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Sometimes I like blue cheese dressing but I don't like blue cheese in general.
2. Have you ever smoked Heroin? Never.
3. Do you own a gun? Not yet. We have it on the list of needs though and we will soon:), that doesn't mean we don't have one in our house though! :P
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't go to sonic so none.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Very. I am not a fan of hospitals or dr's.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? There is only one kind of hot dog I like and it's natural and tastes nothing NOTHING like a normal hot dog. I don't like hot dogs at all unless it has tons of toppings ahaha.
7. What is your Favorite Christmas Song? I don't like Christmas songs very much. But there are a few, can't think of them at the moment.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee! Ahaha. I don't know. depends on the day.
9. Can you do pushups? I can do very wimpy push ups lol.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring for sure. And my purity ring that my parents gave me. Those are the only 2 things I ever wear.
11. Favorite hobby? Blogging! Ahaha.
12. Do you have A.D.D? No but sometimes when I blood sugar gets low and I need to eat or when I'm REALLY tired I act like I have A.D.D.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? My WHOLE body. Actually, I hate that I can't love my body ahaha.
14. Middle Name? Lyn.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "I can't believe annie isn't hungry yet", "I can't wait for this job to be over", "I'm ready to start moving!"
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Coffee, Juice.
17. Current worry right now? So many.
18. Current hate right now? None at the moment.
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with my husband.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Ummm. Pretty sure I slept.
21. Like to go camping? Not really but maybe for a few days this year, We'll see.
22. Name three people who will complete this? No one!
23. Do you own slippers? I did, threw them away. I used to love them but not so much anymore.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? It's tie dye so lots of colors.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never slept on any.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Favorite color? It used to be pink but lately I am loving all colors.
28. Would you be a pirate? If Johnny depp was my partner in crime heck yes! Ahahah.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None.
30. Your favorite girl name? I like Saralyn, Rylie, I like a lot.
31. Your favorite boy name? I like Zachariah, Ryder, I have lots!
32. What's in your pocket right now? My phone.
32. Last thing that made you laugh? My dad.
33. Best bed sheets as a kid? Umm.. I never cared! Ahaha.
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken arm I guess. A broken heart hurts worse than any pain i've been in.
35. Do you love where you live? No.
36. Favorite TV show, band, movie? I like the Duggars, 16 and pregnant, little couple, what not to wear, most TLC shows, Icarly, a lot of shows!
37. Who is your loudest friend? The loudest person I know in person? Tawny! ahaha She is awesome though and I love how she can be loud because I am quiet.
38. How many pets do you have? None at the moment.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband sure does!
40. Favorite Book? The bible, the twilight series, educational books.
41. What is your favorite candy? I don't like candy so much so idk.
42. Favorite Sports Team? Denver Bronco's.
43. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? I was sleeping.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "It's way to fricking early, I HATE my job!" Ahahaa.
45. Worst habit? Eating too much, hating on myself.
46. Do you play an instrument? I CAN play the hammered dulcimer.
47. How long does it take you to get to work? I work at home.
48. Plans for the weekend? Babysitting.
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second what would it be? I've been wanting chicken fried steak!
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me. But I love the person i got it from:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment