Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am back! A update on me.

I haven't had internet for almost 3 months now and a lot has happened since I last posted a blog! Mostly good and some bad, But life is great even with the small pieces of bad I look forward, keep my head up and thank God for all he has given us.

I got a job in January and have been working full time since February 4th. I babysit a 4 year old girl, Her name is Annie. I work at home just like I always wanted. The little girl is sweet and very easy to babysit most of the time. I have issues with my boss but every job has it's ups and downs and I will discuss that in another blog.

Kendell was able to buy me my new ring set last week! It is so beautiful and I am so happy to have it. I kept my first ring set and put it in my box of wedding items that I saved because even though my first rings were temporary they are still so special to me.

Having this job is helping us get all the things we need, and some of the things we want as well. Kendell was able to get a hand held video game he wanted and I was able to get internet and my rings and we have gotten a few of the household items we needed and now I am saving for a treadmill so we can get more exercise and get healthy.

Unfortunately my sister and I no longer speak to each other. It has been extremely hard for me especially because I miss my nieces so much and I know they will be confused about where I went and why I am no longer in they're life. That is so hard. I still cry over it and all I can do now is pray God can heal this pain and keep trying my best to move on. I know I am slowly getting better.

My parent's and I have worked most of our issues out and we see each other often which is good! And I have been in contact with my old friend Joey who I stopped talking to because he had drug problems. He has been clean for going on 5 months now and still going strong. It is so nice to see that loved ones are standing up for themselves and changing their lives. It makes me so happy to hear him talk about God again and laugh and be happy. So even though I have lost some relationships I have fixed others and I think that is part of life. You lose some friendships and gain others.

I have been sick a lot lately. I had a stomach flu in January and a serious bacteria infection 2 weeks ago and now I am getting a cold right after I got over the infection! I just can't seem to fight off all these germs. So I am taking lots and lots of vitamins and herbs that my mom gave me and lots of garlic and freash vegetables trying my best to fight off all these diseases and get healthy.

Lets see... What else has happened in my life?...

I have not gotten pregnant that is something! Ahahaha. Everyone of my siblings was pregnant within 5 months of being married, most of those pregnancies planned. Kendell and I both feel it is right for us to wait. When I first got married I wanted to be pregnant right away, but Kendell wasn't ready and we had issues with that. I prayed about it for 2 months and finally ran across this book called "Before your pregnant" and it has opened my eyes making me realize I, myself am not ready for being pregnant. Not only mentally but my body is in no shape for pregnancy. I have had immune problems for over 2 years now and I know it is so weak. It is going to take awhile for it to heal and be ready for a baby. I want to be as healthy as possible before trying to grow a baby inside me. We need to develope a good exercise habit and good eating habits and that can take awhile too. We also need to prepare ourselves mentally for having a baby. I have wanted a child for so long I never really prepared myself for it I just always thought that if I wanted to have one I'd be ready, how wrong I was! The thought of becoming pregnant right now scares me a little honestly, I would be extremely happy to be pregnant right now but we do need to prepare our bodies and mind before we try to concieve. We just have a lot of preparing in all areas of our life before adding to our family and I am finally content with that:). I am going to enjoy being alone with just Kendell before it is too late to enjoy that!

Kendell and I are enjoying being married. We have had some serious issues, but through communicating and praying we are getting through those problems. God truly blessed me with a wonderful man and sometimes he drives me insane but we love each other and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Alright I think you are updated on all the big changes in my life so now I will start blogging again!

Peace, Love, and Happiness.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment