Thursday, March 17, 2011

Perfect just the way we are.


I have been thinking about my body a lot lately. I recently ordered a treadmill to help me bring down my weight again so I can start loving my body, all of it again.
I know a lot of people that have at least one thing they don't like about their body so I decided to post this.

I have always compared myself to celebrities, they always look so perfect and always look so happy with themselves no matter what their "imperfections" are so I am going to post names of just a few of the celebrities that have so called imperfections and LOVE them and the ones that just like us, had image problems and unfortunately got work done to better themselves because they didn't realize how truly beautiful they are!


This is for all you ladies out there with image problems, including myself.

You won't find many pictures of celebrities with stretch marks but you hear about them having them, you hear them talk about having them, and sometimes see them. Recently I read that Jessica Alba LOVES her stretch marks because it reminds her of the joy she had when she was pregnant with her baby girl. Cindy Crawford totally rocked a bikini soon after having a baby and she looked gorgeous with her post pregnancy belly with stretch marks! Katie Holmes pregnant belly was cute too with stretch marks! And that is just a few!


And just in case you were wondering, everyone has cellulite! Sandra Bullock made a speech last year and mentioned her cellulite, Brooke hogan was critisized for having cellulite, how dare she be normal like us instead of hiding all her imperfections and making all the girls that look up to her think they are screwed up because they don't have perfect skin. I hate when I see magazines making fun of all the celebs for having cellulite, taking pictures of it saying how gross it is when it's all normal! Those people are human beings just like you and me!




For those that think celebrities don't have issues keeping weight off, your wrong! Most celebrities are on strict diet and exercise plans ALL their life! And a lot of celebrities are comfortable being bigger and there is nothing wrong with that! Queen Latifa is a beautiful woman and she has always rocked the bigger look! Miriah Carey has gained a few pounds and people want to hate on her but you know what? She is NOT fat and looks fabulous! Britney Spears has had trouble staying at the "right" weight in hollywoods eyes, wow she might weigh more than 110 pounds oh no! She's had kids and looks great shut up! Kelly Clarkson fluctuates a lot and has said in interviews how she has had issues keeping the weight off and yes, has had image problems because of it. Just like you and I!



There are MANY celebrities with small chests or non at all. Debra Messing is gorgeous and has small boobs, Claire Danes whom I think is beautiful and a great actress has a very small chest, Dido is another (not sure who she is exactly but she is famous), Erin O'Connor who is a model I believe has nothing there and she is still a great model! Kate Hudson, a great actress unfortunately was very self concious of her small chest and had a boob job, so sad she couldn't see her beauty! Kate bosworth, who also is a actress I like is another, and also Piper Perabo, Keira Knightley and Kristen Bell. They are all famous, beautiful, talented, women with self image problems just like you and me who have to get past what they feel and learn to be happy with themselves!


Did you know big legs are considered sexy? Yes sexy, many men LOVE big thighs. Tyra Banks, Beyonce Knowles, Lindsay Lohan, and I'm sure many others have "chubby" legs and they are all good looking ladies.




So my point is, we all have "imperfections" but God made us and he doesn't mess up so everything you have (or don't have) is perfect and meant to be that way. So as I try to continue telling myself this and trying to love every part of me, try with me. Thank God for what you have and be positive about it because most likely there are women out there that need your encouragement and a good example of how to love your body just the way it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment