Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tomorrow.

The move is tomorrow. We had all our stuff moved there yesterday but we officially move tomorrow evening.

Yesterday we had unloaded everything and I looked around and just burst out crying. It is sad moving out of your first place. The first place we lived in after marriage. It's special and we are leaving it :(. I think that's why I was so upset. But this is life.

My brother's house is very depressing, it needs so much work. But after a week or 2 I'll get it looking nice and we will get a few more things to make it livable enough for at least a few months.

Our car has been having issues so I'm pretty sure we will probably be buying a car and making car payments soon. In the next 3 months I'm sure. That's exciting and stressful at the same time. My husband and I really want a new car but we don't like being a debt and having payments. But that is also part of life.

Lots of learning has come with the last 5 months. And we continue learning everyday.

Internet gets turned off today. Maybe tomorrow because it's still on right now. I don't think I will miss it as much as I did last time we went without it, but I will miss it that's for sure. I love this blog and I like keeping in touch with people! But this will be good for us. And I will still have my phone.

My mind has gone blank so that is all.

Lovelovelove,
Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment