Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I fluctuate.

My weight has always been a huge issue for me, anyone who has read my past blogs knows this.
Yesterday I went to a old website I used to be on in 2006 and found a picture of me, really skinny! And it was right after I had just lost a lot of weight. So I thought it'd be nice to post some pictures of me from 2006-2010 (I don't have full body shots of me in 2011 yet) and just look at how much my body fluctuates. It makes me feel better knowing I can lose weight again just like I always have!

So here it goes:


Me in October 2006, I was actually dating Kendell in this one and this was his favorite picture! I was probably only 5'2 or 5'3 here so I'm going to guess I weighed around 115-125.


Me again, October of 2006, same day. It makes me sad knowing I thought I was fat back then!


This is August 2007, I gained around 20 pounds from June-August while I had a ex up for the summer because he had me eating horribly! And I gained about 5 more pounds later that year from munchies from smoking pot ahaha. I weighed 145ish in 2007.


2008, I gained about 10-15 more pounds when I lived with my sister for 4 months, this was right after I got home weighing at about 155-158.



November 2008, I lost a lot of weight over the summer, I still had a little more to lose but I think I was down to 135 here.


November 2008 again, 135.


May 2009, the smallest I had been in a long time. Weighing 123 at 5'5. VERY proud of myself. I worked hard to get there!



January 2010- I gained about 5 pounds over the winter so I was weighing around 130.


November 2010, Kendell moved up and I ALWAYS gain weight when I have a boyfriend, I don't know why but it just makes me eat! And I had just moved to town and stopped my exercise routine so I gained another 15 pounds weighing 155 here.

I don't have a recent picture of me now, but I now weigh 165. I have kept my weight there for over 4 months now so it's not that I'm eating really bad and stuffing my face, I just can't drop the weight when I live in town! I am hoping to be back down to at least 135 by the end of this summer. Lets see what I can do!
Not only is it cool to see how much my weight fluctuates but it's cool to look at my faces, how young I looked in 2006 and how much I've grown!

Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. WAY to skinny in May 2009 at 123lbs.

    In all honesty the last two photos are my absolute favorite of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get down to 130 again. I like being that skinny! It's not WAY too skinny! I still had fat on me ahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is WAY TOO SKINNY. You looked amazing in the last 2 photos.

    ReplyDelete