I spent a few days dog sitting and spent a lot of time with my parents those days. We talked about Kendell and I moving up there and everything. My dad doesn't think we'll do it. He says he isn't convinced we really want it. To be quite honest I'm not sure either.
Gas prices sky rocketed again, it's $3.40 a gallon as of now and we use a whole tank of gas going to town 6 times. One tank a week pretty much, $50 dollars a week plus all the other gas we'll use to pick up materials for the house etc. That is really discouraging. But I still feel moving to Andre's is best for us right now. Whether we buy it or not it's best.
Kendell got a interview with Walmart tomorrow morning. I'm confused about this. The money would be amazing, it's so much more money than he makes here. Every pay check will be almost double what he's making now. But it's a extremely tiring job and it's over 100 miles away from Andre's. If he stays in Cheyenne the days he works there is the problem of where he will stay. Also, what happens when I get pregnant and I'm in labor and he's 100 miles away? I don't want him to miss the birth of our baby! But all the money could make Andre's so nice in less than a year AND we could buy a better,newer car, and anything else we need. I'm just praying whatever God wants to happen happens and I'm trying to not think about it because we don't even know if he has the job yet because it is hard to get in there now.
I think because moving is so close now I am just stressing out. Moving into a house with no roof is kind of a stressful thing... Hopefully we can get a roof on it BEFORE it rains a whole lot and floods the house. It all requires money and we don't have money... It makes me want to take out a loan or get a credit card and I know going into debt is wrong but it would be so much easier at first to just buy everything the house needs and then start paying it off. But God says not to do that.
I was looking at old pictures of me and how skinny I used to be and that is one big reason why this move will be so good. I hate myself, I hate my body and I just want to be back to the way I was before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment