I am going up to the country to house/dog sit tonight until Friday evening. They no longer have a computer there at this time so I won't be online for a few days! I don't think I will miss it much. I sure did miss my computer before but I think a break will be nice. i get overwhelmed with all the things I read sometimes! But of course, I will be happy to have my internet back on Friday.
After that I will only have internet until the 17th or maybe less than that depending on when we cancel it or when it gets turned off from not being paid ahahaha.
I have been packing a lot lately. I like to get it all done slowly so I don't have to do it all in one day and so we can just move as soon as we get a truck to move with. I am ready to move. Ready to get settled in and start building our life.
I know the first few months living in a unfinished house is going to be tough. It's going to be miserable some days and we will get discouraged. But I know once we start building our house into a home and making it everything we want it to be things will get better:).
Everything you want in life comes with sacrificing and we are sacrificing electricity, flushing toilet, a "normal" house, we are sacrificing a lot for what we want because it is right. It is where we will live, and where we will have babies and raise babies. And that is so worth the sacrifice.
I've never felt so right and happy about any decision in my life. I am just content with where we are going in life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment