I got my treadmill on Sunday, and today is day one of my exercising.
It's a manual treadmill and it is WAY harder to walk on then a normal treadmill! I get a workout after 5 minutes!
Because I am so out of shape I am taking it slow, gonna start doing 1 mile a day. It's hard to go over 2 MPH on this treadmill and my average is 1.5, so it takes awhile to do a mile. I am doing 1 mile a day, 5 minutes here 5 minutes there in between cleaning, cooking etc. Right now I couldn't do a whole mile at once.
I have lots of braxton hicks when I walk so it really takes my breath away ahaha...
I measured my thighs, calves, arms, and hips today. I will measure them once a month to see what progress I've made (after I have the baby I will measure my waist too). It was very depressing seeing how big I am with a measuring tape. But, I keep reminding myself that is changing now and that helps.
So, here is day one of a long, hard, journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment