For the last month or so I have been pretty down about everything. But today I was thinking wondering why I am so down when I have so much to be happy about!
We live in a not so great apartment, but since the old neighbors moved out it hasn't been bad. There are things we need like washer/dryer hook ups and bigger bedrooms and basement apartments kinda suck. But, it's a lot better than nothing and I actually don't mind it. We have no furniture of our own other than a dresser and a couple end tables and this place is furnished and that is nice. Our new neighbor is super quiet, he is either gone, or sleeping so I never hear him or anything. We can't move this month (nothing came up in the paper so we have to wait until next month so we don't waste rent money) and I think I am okay with that :).
I have been down about some issues in my marriage, but slowly they are getting better. With communication and lots of love we get things worked out.
We need a new car, but I am done worrying about that. We can't afford one now and worrying about it does no good. God WILL provide when this one no longer runs.
We have been making enough money to pay off Dr. bills as they come in which is super nice, soon I will have weekly appointments and then we will fall behind but not enough to make a huge difference.
I started a new "schedule" for myself, with being pregnant and not sleeping much lately things were getting out of hand and I needed a daily list to motivate me into getting things done, so far so good. It's amazing what 10 minutes a day on each room can do!
I bought a treadmill, finally. After saving a quarter here and a dollar there for about 3 months, we finally had enough. It is a manual treadmill and though they don't work as good as a high quality expensive one, I am excited to start walking :). I love walking and it's so good for pregnancy, it's so good period.
I also got a awesome diet book called "love in a diet" and it's really good. It will definitely be motivating and encouraging on my journey to get back into shape after the baby is here.
This year my husband and I decided we were tired of wasting so much money on fast food and eating such bad food so we decided we aren't going to get fast food this year (very very huge challenge for us). So far we have gone 2 weeks without any! That is huge for us, usually we'd go out once a week at least. We save SO much by not going out. In place of fast food we have "pizza night" where we buy all the pizza ingredients and make pizza (or some other food that sounds really good at the time) :) it's so good and so worth not going out to eat!
So far, this year is going amazing. Probably because I am taking it 1 day at a time instead of worrying about tomorrow! So lets just say, Today is a great day, and Tomorrow will be too!
I have a great husband, a wonderful pregnancy, a roof over my head, great food in my belly, and a God that loves me, no matter what:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment