Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Birthday's

Today is my husband's birthday.

I am so blessed to have him in my life. I thank God daily for him and today is the day he was born, 20 years ago and that is something worth celebrating!

Birthday's scare me. They make me wonder "How many more does this person have?". They really make me appreciate that person and count all my blessings.

In just a few days there will be another Birthday to celebrate... Our babies birthday. So exciting and nerve wracking at the same time! This pregnancy has gone by so fast, now I need to get it through my head that in just a few short days our lives will be changed by such a wonderful life...A little precious baby that we love so much already. I get happy tears just thinking about it!

Okay, I need to get things done! I am making Kendell his favorite meal, Sesame Chicken. And I am putting up some birthday things and cleaning and cooking chili for my parent's because they are coming for dinner.

Happy Birthday Kendell! I love you. So much..

No comments:

Post a Comment