
My little brother Adam is 17 today! Time has flown by SO quickly... It makes me sad that he is almost a man already! Just yesterday he was a sweet little blonde haired cutie pie! And now he is a 6'1 working young man! So bitter sweet.
Adam and I were never close when we were little. He was my brother and sister's buddy and I was the "spoiled fat brat" that never fit in.
Once they moved away Adam and I started to bond. He went with me on all my "dates" and he tagged along when I went to the movies with my best friend and he was just a good kid to hang out with.
Once he turned 15 and became interested in girls I really tried to help guide him in the right direction, that kind of made him angry :).
After he had made some mistakes he repented and decided it was time to live for Christ. What a grown up decision!
He moved to Montana almost a year ago, and even though I miss him dearly it has done wonders for him! He has grown in so many areas of his life. He is learning responsibility and he is doing school and gets to work and be around Godly influences and has good friends and family surrounding him.
I am so happy for him and I thank God for giving him this new way of life. I pray he has many many more years to do great things ahead of him!
I am very proud of my little brother :).
Happy Birthday Adam. You are the best little brother I could ask for! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment