Our living situation has been really bad the last year.
First we lived in a nice apartment with no problems, but our neighbor kept causing problems and our other neighbor was a drug dealer and before we really thought or prayed about it we decided to move out to my brother's unfinished, unlivable home for the summer.
That was a nightmare, we didn't have water, stove, electricity. We had nothing and we spent every extra cent on gas for work. So we moved back to town, into the same apartment building as before but in a different apartment so we wouldn't have to deal with the bad neighbor.
Well, our Landlord's daughter ended up moving into the apartment next to us and had parties everyday and all night. It was such a nightmare and we had so many issues with them. From climbing in our window to walking in our door to starting fights in the hallway about meth.
They finally moved to a different building but it's right behind us and we still deal with them coming to their old apartment for no good reason, and hearing them drive around all night and yelling and screaming all the time.
Now we are having issues with our apartment. Our apartment is not up to date, at all. The wiring isn't grounded, we have blown our stereo, One of our cell phones and who knows what else is next.
The building is really old and has no escape window (were in the basement) so once I'm 7 or 8 months pregnant I wouldn't be able to get out if there was a fire.
Now we are having issues with the sewer. It always smells like sewer in the hallway and on windy or cold days it comes in our house. And today the Landlord was working on the other apartments pipes and now it smells so bad in here I literally can't breathe. I don't know if I'm having trouble breathing because of methane gas from the sewer or if it's because I've been trying to hold my breath. Either way it's not good for me or the baby. So Kendell and I either have to stay in our Landlord's motel for the night or go stay with my parents. Either way it's inconvenient and stressing me out.
We want to move but every other place requires a deposit, utilities, and first months rent. This place was easy to get into because it's no deposit, no utilities. you pay 500 and your in. We can't come up with 1000 or more and it's so discouraging and depressing.
God, please help us come up with the money somehow and move before we have a baby. This is no place for anyone especially a newborn baby.
I am doubtful because I know in reality we can't come up with the money, but I also know you are full of miracles and surprises so I am keeping as much faith as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment