Monday, December 12, 2011

I hate everything about the medical industry!

I am going to a Dr. for all my prenatal care.
I have no insurance so I pay for everything in cash/check.

I paid $100 of my last Dr. Appt. And told the lady to send me my bills because I have no insurance and want to pay off my prenatal appointments as we go instead of just getting a huge bill after the birth and she said okay.

It's been 2 weeks and no bill, so I called the office and the lady said they won't send bills because they only charge after the birth and she told me they have no idea how much my bill is right now. I paid $100 but they have no idea how much I owe?
Did they even take that amount off my bill? I doubt it.

I also paid $50 the day of my blood work and when they sent my bill it didn't say minus $50, they didn't give me a receipt and they didn't send a receipt for the bill we just paid either.

I am so mad at the whole system they run! I am mad that to get weighed, my belly measured and my blood pressure taken I am paying 75-100 each time.
I am mad that I had to do stupid std tests even though I told my dr. I did not want or need them.

I am just mad.
After this baby I am doing all of my own prenatal care and forgetting dr's.

Dr's are good for broken bones and a few other things. Not for birth. Why does this stupid state have to be against midwives?!??!

Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment