For the past month or longer my emotions have been extremely high.
I am not usually this emotional, I'm a emotional person but the new emotional roller coaster I'm on is far worse than it has ever been. I know it's because I am pregnant but I wish I could at least control it!
One minute I will be happy and the next minute I'm hysterically crying about every little thing that has bothered me in the past 2 years! It's insane.
I also have bad or good days. Usually the moment I wake up I can tell if it's going to be a good or bad day. I would rather not wake up on the bad days. I never have had issues getting over something, if I felt negative that day I could turn on music or talk to God or do something and my day would get better. But now it's not like that and I'm stuck here miserable not knowing what to do!
I have at least 8 weeks left in the pregnancy, 8-12 weeks because I could go into labor at 38 weeks or at 42 weeks and it would still be a safe birth.
I am enjoying being pregnant but I am ready to have the baby, see his/her beautiful face!
So far the pregnancy has been amazing. Nothing has gone wrong and everything that isn't "perfect" aren't really bad.
The worst that has happened so far is I get such bad heartburn that I can't sleep without throwing up, my emotions, and my sciatica. And those are all mild compared to what it could be like!
I am so thankful God has made this pregnancy so good.
Now, here is to trying to control my emotions the next couple months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment