Thursday, December 16, 2010

Going to miss my blog.

After the 24th we will no longer have internet, or a computer and I'm going to miss it. Not only will I miss being up to date on my friends, family and news I'm going to miss my blog a whole lot! This is one of my ways to vent, my way to let all my thoughts out and to process how I feel about all the situations, trials and happy moments God sends my way.
I will have to start another journal and continue writing to God and hope that cuts it. I shouldn't be complaining. I will still get on my sisters computer and go to the library often. It's just not the same though. I write blogs when something goes through my mind to write about and by the time I get to a computer I will forget once I move! ahahah.

On a happier note, this is my last weekend living here. Kendell and I will be moving December 24th and 25th. We will be completely moved in Christmas day:) What an amazing Christmas gift from God. I am just so overwhelmed with the love Jesus Christ gives us. He is so loving and giving he is giving us a home on his birthday! He gives when we should be giving to him! All I have to offer is myself and it doesn't feel like enough! He loves me so much.

I am starting to feel the marriage more and more daily. Calling Kendell my husband and him calling me his wife is so exciting. Gives me butterflies everytime! We go to the library a lot now and I've been getting books on eating right, financial help and ways to save, marriage and love books and of course baby books! Once we get settled in I'll be reading a lot more. I love educational books. Learning something everyday is one of my goals in life! I'm young and I know I have so much to learn about everything. I can never know too much!

Well my mind has gone blank so that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment