It's official. Kendell and I are getting married December 10th 2010! Yesterday we found our own place and we will move into it the day before Christmas. Were getting married in a court house in Cheyenne, WY. I will wear my dress, and my dear friend Tawny is doing my hair and make up and giving me some shoes to complete the outfit!
I am super excited.
But, I haven't told my parents yet and I'm worried what their reaction will be. I hope they realize I am doing whats right and I hope they are relieved not angry that I am marrying Kendell before we move in together.
I'm telling my mom today and I think she will take it a lot better than my dad.
I just hope they can put aside their feelings and even though they don't approve I hope they will come to the biggest day of our lives and be pleasant and loving and not make our day stressful.
I am having a few of my closest friends and relatives there with me :). Tawny, who originally was going to be my matron of honor will be my witness. Her kids and her husband (if he is home) will also be there. Amber, Tawny's sister and my friend will be there and her 2 daughters. Hannah, my sister and her 2 daughters will be there also. Hopefully my parents and Adam will come too. My good friend Ashley and her boyfriend are going to try and make it too. And that about sums up who is going to the wedding!
After the wedding Tawny is having a reception for us at her house with cake and snacks. After that Kendell and I will do our monthly shopping and head home, and you know what happens after that!
Last night I couldn't sleep. I was so excited and nervous about telling my mom. I really hope she can rejoice with me. And if not I hope God will show me he is rejoicing with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUP! I KNOW what happens after that!!!!! You put away the groceries! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
ReplyDeleteAhahahha! Oh yes you got it right!
ReplyDelete