Monday, November 22, 2010

I found this on a old blog of mine! It was wrote early 2009. Sooo cute!

True love. Mine and my love's survey.
Top 5 things that make me happy:
1.
Me:Knowing that I have God on my side and no matter what the ppl I love and I will be okay as long as we stay close to him.
Him:Having God.
2.
Me:Knowing your a christian and knowing I have you forever.
Him:Having a few real friends that I can always count on.
3.
Me:My nieces and Hannah.
Him:My grandmother.
4.
Me:Being where I'm at. Being able to feel safe, do what I want and have a good relationship with my parents.
Him:Getting a good nights sleep.
5.
Me:Music,Writing,walking,my dog,the net,texting etc. lol.
Him:Texting you/talking on the phone with you.


----------------

Top 5 Favorite people:
1.
Me:God, I count him :P.
Him:God.
2.
Me:Dad&Mom, the go together.
Him:You.
3.
Me:Kendell.
Him:Shelby.
4.
Me:Hannah&My girls.
Him:Bekah.
5.
Me:My grandpa, Or Joey, Or lots of other ppl! haha.
Him:Savannah.

-----------------------------

Top 5 favorite places to be (places we've already been):
1.
Me:My room.
Him:My bed.
2.
Me:On the road walking.
Him:The youth center.
3.
Me:At andre's on the phone with you.
Him:Shelby's.
4.
Me:With my girls.
Him:Church.
5.
Me:Church.
Him:School.

----------------------------

Top 5 favorite foods:
1.
Me:Chinese.
Him:Taco's.
2.
Me:Subway.
Him:Subway.
3.
Me:Pizza.
Him:Chinese.
4.
Me:Hannah's enchaladas.
Him:Pizza.
5.
Me:Lasagna.
Him:Chicken Gizzards.

-------------------------

Top 5 favorite colors:
1.
Me:Pink.
Him:Black.
2.
Me:Green.
Him:Red.
3.
Me:Blue.
Him:Gray.
4.
Me:Black.
Him:Rust orange.
5.
Me:Red or Orange.
Him:Neon Yellow.

----------------------


Top 5 favorite songs (at the moment):
1.
Me:Beautiful beautiful- Francesca Battistelli.
Him:Nobody gonna tell me what to do-Van zant
2.
Me:To be with you-David Archuleta.
Him:Prett fly for a white guy-Offspring.
3.
Me:Beautiful-Taylor swift.
Him:Free to be me-Francesca Battistelli.
4.
Me:God you reign-Lincoln Brewster.
Him:This afternoon-Nickelback.
5.
Me:Kiss me thru the phone-Soulja boy.
Him:Addiction-Dope.


---------------------

Top 5 favorite movies:
1.
Me:A walk to remember.
Him:Surf's up.
2.
Me:Fireproof.
Him:Biker boys.
3.
Me:Walk the line.
Him:Walking tall.
4.
Me:Sweet home alabama.
Him:Fireproof.
5.
Me:The fast and the furious.
Him:Gone in 60 seconds.

------------------------

Top 5 goals for life:
1.
Me:Marrying right.
Him:Marrying you.
2.
Me:Having a wedding.
Him:Having Kids.
3.
Me:Having kids.
Him:Having a business of some kind.
4.
Me:Owning my own house.
Him:A house in the country with electricity.
5.
Me:Staying healthy.
Him:Dying.


-------------------------

Top 5 things that annoy you:
1.
Me:Adam when he's on Coffee or Chocolate.
Him:Ppl not flushing to toilet.
2.
Me:Smoking,drinking,drugs if done all the time.
Him:Aunt cindy repeating herself.
3.
Me:Nagging.
Him:Adam going through my stuff.
4.
Me:Not communicating.
Him:Uncle John telling me how bad my life is gonna suck.
5.
Me:When ppl change their mind daily.I could go on forever.
Him:Preppy blonde girls,ulcers.And posers.

-----------------------

Top 5 fears:
1.
Me:Getting old.
Him:Um...A girl named Jessi's dad.
2.
Me:Losing the ppl I love.
Him:Not being good enough.
3.
Me:This country.
Him:And losing my grandma.
4.
Me:You getting stuck down there and not being able to see me ever.
Him:Thats it.
5.
Me:Not being able to have kids.
Him:^


-------------------------------

What we love about each other-Him&me:

Me:I love how you know when something is bothering me, even if I don't say anything about it.
Him:How we both basically want the same things out of life.

Me:When you apologize without me telling you to/Realizing you hurt my feelings without me saying so.
Him:How you accept most my decisions.

Me:How you stick up for Dad when he's protecting me from getting hurt, even though sometimes he makes it sound like your bad for me (Lol).
Him:How you speak your mind without worrying what I'll say.

Me:How you learn fast from your mistakes.
Him:How your honest about my singing and guitar playing.

Me:That your independent, You want to do things on your own without government help/trust God to provide.
Him:How you accept me for who I am and don't try to change me.

Me:How your a christian.
Him:That you chose me over everyone else even though you knew it will suck for awhile.

Me:How you make me feel wanted/Missed by telling me you wish I could be in your arms at that moment or tell me how much you missed me when we werenn't texting.
Him:How you encourage me to do my thing.

Me:How you promise me things,&even when you can't keep them I know that you'll try your best and that means the world to me to know that someone tries their best for me.
Him:When you call me and leave sweet voicemails when I'm having a bad day or I'm mad at you.

Me:When I'm having a bad day and you tell me it'll be okay and you take the time to think and talk to me untill I feel better.
Him:When you tell me to text you in the middle of the night if I need to talk.

Me:How your honest and show your not perfect and don't try to impress me by being fake.
Him:How you leave random myspace comments.

Me:How you want me over any other girl, even though there are better ones and ones that live closer.
Him:That you like Kids and your good with them.

Me:That no matter what i do, you never leave.
Him:That you don't pressure me.

No comments:

Post a Comment