Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friends Compared to God

These days I'm very "Weak", I feel alone. I feel I have no one on my side other than Kendell and God. I guess I shouldn't feel alone because all I really need is God and Kendell's approval.
I have some really great Christian friends and lately I feel intimidated by them. I feel if I say how I feel they won't like me anymore. I feel like I can't be me and if I don't agree with them they will disown me or be angry at me.
I feel disliked for who I am.
I guess this is a normal situation for most people. God's love is so much stronger than human love.
No matter how I am, what I believe, or if I'm wrong God ALWAYS loves me. It's hard for me to only have him on my side. I want a woman I can listen to and talk to and get responses and to love me for who I am, no matter what. But life doesn't work that way. Kendell
and God will have to be enough for me. I'm so glad Kendell and I are best friend's because without him I don't know what I would do. I'm so glad I can write my Lord and feel an overwhelming peace.
Thank you Kendell, for being my shoulder and my best friend and for loving me no matter what I believe.
And thank you God, for being everything I need to feel at peace and have some happiness in my life. I love you both more than I could ever say<3

1 comment:

  1. I love to see this open side of you. This really honest side. You are a great person. I know I am not always the best of "christian" friends to you. I know that I could be better, and maybe be a better example. But I am also just trying to be the best me I can be while I learn. I love you Mandi, and appologize if I ever have made you feel intimidated. Don't ever be afraid to be you, because it is you that I love. Not someone you think I want you to be. Love and hugs my friend..embark on this life, you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete