Thursday, April 22, 2010

My garden

This year I am having four, 15x3 garden bed's. Last year I had 2 and I wanted to double it this year.
I planted lettuce 2 days ago and I started cantelope, muskmelon, watermelon, yellow squash, and zucinni.
I will have egg plant, carrots, green beans, cucumbers, sweet peppers, onions, radishes, parsnips, beets, winter cabbage, kale, and sunflowers.
I will also have other flowers but in a differen't area on our land.

I LOVE gardening and when I start my own family it will always be a family ativity and educational experience for my children and for myself.
I thank my mom for teaching me so much about planting and bringing things to life, Without her I don't know what I would do! Eat a lot of bad food I guess (haha).
That is all for now. Check back once in awhile and I will have new updates on gardening and health and all sorts of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment