Friday, April 23, 2010

31 days!

So the story is I'm in a long distant relationship and have been for almost 2 years now.
I met Kendell when I was almost fourteen on myspace.
I wasn't interested at first then I got hurt and he was there to save me.
But then I hurt him and got with many other guys. Him and I became best friends the 4 years we talked.
In june 2008 I decided he was Everything I could ask for so I asked him if he'd date me again. July 27th 2008 we started dating.
It is april 23rd and we are still going strong.
In 31 days Kendell is moving out here to be with me ( Forever ).
I just had to share this because I know some of you out there are in a what seems to be "hopeless" relationship and I want you to know, no matter how hard it gets if you love that person, It will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment