Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pregnant! Happy.

On July 6th my husband and I found out we are pregnant!
Since then I am just overwhelmed with God's blessings.
It is so amazing knowing I am carrying life in me. Knowing we made a new person. A new baby.

We had made the decision in April to stop using protection, it didn't feel right and we wanted God to be in control. Since then I had a few days where I got impatient and other days I felt worried about getting pregnant. So about a week and a half ago I prayed that God would give me peace and get us pregnant when it was his time and not my time and he really gave me peace and happiness about it no matter what his will for us would be. 3 days later I found out we are pregnant.

I have never been so happy in my life. My husband is so excited. Our relationship is stronger than ever and I know that is part of why God decided it was time.
What a wonderful time! God really knows when to answer people's prayers. I am so glad that I didn't try to rush this, even when I wanted to. I am so glad God answered our prayers and waited for the right time.

I am just so happy to be here in life. So excited to carry this precious Child and so excited for the future.

Thank you, Lord. For everything Good and Bad in my life. Everything works out for the good and you have showed me that time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment