Friday, October 22, 2010

Pawn shops, engagement rings, and ipods.

So on the 29th this month Kendell and I are going to Cheyenne to grocery shop, visit family and friends and look for Christmas presents at pawn shops.
He wants an ipod, I want an engagement ring. I have found a few I like on actual ring store sites but they just aren't unique and I want to look and see if I can find anything better at a cheaper price. I'm really excited about seeing my cousin and my best friend. I haven't seen them for a long time and I miss them. I'm also glad we can go to walmart to get some shopping done because it is SO expensive here. We will save $30+ not including gas so about $60 at least!
I really hope we can both get what we want.
Lately all I can think about is marrying him. I picture what it will be like and just can't wait.
We called about an apartment building today and they weren't renting so that was a little discouraging. I know God will show us the right place for us when it's time.
No call back from the person that wanted a nanny. I'm sure he probably found someone.
I'm a little discouraged this week, probably because I'm lacking sleep. I hurt my arm somehow and everytime I fall asleep it cramps up really bad, it's been 6 days and still isn't better.
But enough of my whining, life is good. God is good.
Love,
Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment